viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

HOW TO BE HAPPY: Three steps for Being Happy..


Oops!! Please skip this photo  will you... 
Ruben Reyes Photo.

Hello:
My name Ruben Reyes and a former Missionary  in the Sierra Tarahumara Chihuahua, Mexico. And a  Freelance Stock Photographer and when I some times I am feeling blue, alone, with troubles, anguish, tired, with fear, defeat, sadness, depressed, doubtful, need peace, need faith... I start reading a dream that write more then 20 years ego  that dream make me serve GOD  in The Sierra Tarahumara Chihuahua, Mexico. that dream has been a blessing for me every time that I read it. So I want to share it with you now...

1. - You can serve to others to be happy

I slept and I dreamed that life was joy. Woke up and saw that life was to serve and I served and I discovered that serving is joy in serve God.
I woke up and found that the serving is of God because God came to serve and not to be served and did so with joy.
Because with joy and pain he came to die on the cross for love us and did so with joy.

2. – And we got the power to do it...

Whether you think you can or not can usually this right but it is only right that you think that in the name of Christ all it can.
And that in your mind think that you can't do but Christ in you can do the right thing
Because all as sons of God we have to think that God did the right thing to die on the cross to save us so we did the right thing
And we think all the time here that we can do the right thing in the name of Christ.

3.- Prayer: Lord I know that I need to serve others to be HAPPY in my life and Relationships and the sample you gave us, but I think that I can not serve others because I don't have the power to do it myself, but today I pray relying on that you’ll help me to do correctly and give me the Power to do it. in the name of Christ your loving son. Thanks LORD because is done in your name. 



About: Ruben Reyes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario